Forum Message

Topic: Re:Flathunting - new flat required 31 December
Posted by: Rachel Herve
Date/Time: 08/11/13 22:12:00

Hi Charlotte
My brother and his wife are currently extending their BEAUTIFUL maisonette (up into the attic).

It's very quick to get from their's to Chiswick - either by bus on a brisk walk down to the Duke of Sussex.

My brother refurbished the flat a couple of years back - lots of original features, great wood flooring, wonderful multi-coloured tiles in kitchen (eat-in) and great colours... Lots of authenticity, not a soulless refurb.  He also redesigned the garden (he's a landscape gardener) although you wouldn't make use of that right now.

They were looking to complete the work (2nd bedroom and shower room) for rental start of Dec but I think your date might work and given them a bit of breathing space.

Karen will be at the flat doing some painting and cleaning so that they can start to show it.  I'm sure she'd be up for showing it to you if you wished to nip around.  You'd need to see past the yet-to-be painted walls but I'm certain it would be worth it.  As soon as it's on the market it will go.

Karen's address is karen_mchugo@msn.com and her mobile is 07901 893 470.  She couldn't post on her as she doesn't have a W12 post code...

Hope this is of interest...

Kind regards
Rachel HERVE

Rachel Herve
jerseybird@hotmail.com

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Flathunting - new flat required 31 December06/11/13 16:22:00 Charlotte Cappin
   Re:Flathunting - new flat required 31 December08/11/13 22:12:00 Rachel Herve

Forum Home